Gaur Green Avenue is one of the prime condominium of Indirapuram. It is our cozy abode, strategically located near Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad city. As the present socioeconomic situation is, many of our inmates and their well wishers while staying abroad are generally keen to know about their residential society. To keep them updated about salient activities of GGA and the things going on there in, the GGRWA humbly dedicates this website to all those who are concerned and interested in the welfare of the society. This is an updated version of our existing website. We as an integrated community of residents would be happy to receive your suggestions for better civic environment in the GGA.
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
D. C. Gupta
Welcome to Gaur Green Avenue
Indirapuram is a recently developed area of Ghaziabad and is the prime residential area and one of most preferred locality in NCR due to its proximity with both Delhi and Noida. It is located on NH-24 in Ghaziabad district of state Uttar Pradesh in India. Moti Lal Vora, Governor of Uttar Pradesh at that time, laid the foundation stone of Indirapuram years ago. This became famous as "Kaala Patthar" because of being built with Granite and is now a well-known landmark in Indirapuram. The area is divided into many khands like Abhay khand, Nyay khand, Gyan khand, Niti khand, Vaibhav khand, Shakti Khand and Ahinsa Khand.
Gaur Green Avenue scores over other Indirapuram properties on various accounts. Many of us decided on this property because of its location - right at the border, easy accessibility to Central, East and South Delhi, Noida and right at the bank of Hindon river. In winters of 2007, 50+ residents met on a Sunday morning and decided to form an RWA and subsequently register it.
The GGARWA is now a Registered Society under Societies registration Act 1860.
RWA expresses its deep sense of gratitude to our residents for the co-operation and support which gives us strength to perform better towards further improvement and excellence. We hope that such cooperation will always be forthcoming to perform still better.
Let us join hands to make a harmonious and vibrant society.
Mandatory Requirements to be fulfilled by the apartment owners and the tenants
- Every apartment owner, compulsorily have to get him self enrolled as the member of the GGARWA by depositing the prescribed fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs one thousand only) as per U.P.Apartment Act 2010.It is mandatory.
- Submit a simple intimation about the leasing out the apartment in the office indicating the particulars of the proposed tenant and the concerned broker if any, engaged to facilitate the deal.
- Submit the copy of the lease agreement/authority letter / sale deed in the maintenance office.
- Submit Tenants police verification on the prescribed form with all the columns duly filled.
- Shifting/entrance charges of Rs 2000.00 only to be paid in advance to GGARWA per Bank draft/ crossed cheque payable in NCR and Delhi.
- While vacating the house/campus a no dues clearance should be obtained fro the maintenance office and the apartment owner.
- Non Compliance of these mandatory factors will result for the trucks/goods carriers not to be allowed to enter or exit the campus.
- No entry or exit is allowed before 6.30 A.M. or after 8.30 P.M. for goods careers.
- No Commercial activities or running the guest houses is permitted in the residential complex.
- Running of P.G.will amount to renting out the premises and each Paying guest will be treated as individual tenant.
- The residents are free to take services of any press wala/car washer or a service provider, provided they have proper entry passes. The monopoly of any service provider is prohibited.
Rule 5.(7) of the U.P.Apartment Act 2010 provides that The Association of Apartment Owners shall have the irrevocable right, to be exercised by the Board or Manager to have access to each apartment from time to time during reasonable hours for the maintenance, repairs or replacement of any of the common areas or facilities therein, or accessible therefrom, or for making emergency repairs therein necessary to prevent damage to the common areas and facilities or to any other apartment or apartments.Rule 6(1) of this Act also clarifies the obligation of Apartment Owners Regarding maintenance and repair /construction as below: Each apartment owner shall comply strictly with the bye-laws and with the covenants, conditions and restrictions set forth in the Deed of Apartment, and failure to comply with any of them shall be a ground for action to recover sums due for damages, or for injunctive relief, or both, by the Manager or Board on behalf of the Association of Apartment Owners or in a proper case, by an aggrieved apartment owner.
Guidelines for recharging of the meters
- Minimum amount for recharging the meters is Rs 2500.00 and maximum Rs 7500.00 for each token.
- The payment should be made per crossed cheques/Bank Drafts payable to GGARWA in Delhi and NCR.
- In case a cheque is dishonored or bounced by the payee bank, only a crossed bank draft payable to GGARWA along with a sum of Rs 300.00 as bank/administrative expenses will be accepted.
- In case of defaults for more than a month in the payment of maintenance charges, an interest @ 18% per annum will be charged on the dues accrued with effect from the date of each default.
- In case the secure meter gets damaged, these will be replaced at the cost of the apartment owner, without which the recharging of the meters will not be done.
Do’s and Don’ts
- The security is for the safety and the security of the residents and condominium. Please cooperate with them and do not demoralize them.
- Park your vehicle only in the parking allotted to you.
- Always put proper and authorized car/vehicle sticker on the vehicle.
- Ensure verification of tenants, aides, domestic help, drivers as per guidelines of the administration and police.
- Follow left drive only; it will ensure safety not only to the kids, children and passersby but also would be safe for the vehicle too.
- Put the garbage only in dustbins and garbage shoots. Garbage be kept in the packets and not loose while dropping it in the garbage shaft.
- Close the doors of the garbage shaft immediately after use.
- Keep corridors clear of cycles, motor cycles etc or cars.
- Use dustbins and avoid spoilage in the campus.
- Keep the speed limit of 5Km/hr while driving in the campus.
- Inform security guard and security gate/maintenance office, if any thing untoward or damage/breakdown is noticed.
- Use dustbins to drop empty bottles, used packets, papers and refuse.
- Keep and cooperate to keep the campus clean
- No smoking in the lawns, corridors and lifts.
- Do not keep plants,/pots/ Gamlas or any thing on the balcony ledges and grills.
- No hanging of clothes, blankets etc from the railings of the balconies.
- Do not play football, cricket or practice cycling in the lawns.
- Do not pluck flowers and leaves from the lawns/garden.
- Do not park along the drive ways.
- Do not throw any thing , even water/cigarette butts, papers from the balconies. It may be fatal and hazardous to any one walking around and to the residents of the first floor. It may also cause severe damages to the structures,
- No pets in the lawns and defecation by them within the campus,
- Do not carry pets in the lifts.
- No parking along the drive ways.
- No parking of residents’ cars in the visitors’ parking.
- No scribbling in the lifts or the walls of the corridors.
- Chewing gutkha, pan masala, or such things and spitting in the lifts or in the common area is prohibited.
- No garbage leaving in the shaft enclosures.
- No building material or the garbage be kept in the common area.
- No construction/repair by outsiders allowed after 8:30 PM.
- No construction/modification in civil structure is allowed without proper consent of the neighbors(upper and down below as well) and proper authorization.
- No entry to property agents/brokers without authorization by the flat owner.
Cordial relations amongst neighbors is absolutely vital for peaceful and harmonious living in the complex. Disharmony caused due to trivial issues has to be settled in a mutual give and take spirit.
Residents are expected to ensure that their pets do not cause any injury or be a source of nuisance to other residents. Dog lovers are to note that their pet dogs are not allowed in parks and green areas. They must always be taken on a leash. Residents would ensure that their pets do not defecate in the common areas and cleaning of defecation will be the responsibility of the pet owners. Housekeeping personnel will not entertain any such request. Stray gods and monkeys are not be fed in the complex.
It has been seen that some of the first floor and second floor residents are keeping flower pots on the balcony wall which is totally unsafe. Since these pots are likely to fall down and injure/endanger the lives of other residents and even fall on the parked vehicles below.No body should keep any flower pot, or any thing either hanging or on the railings of the balconies.
- RWA membership form(Only for apartment owners). Download PDF
- Form To Reserve Party Hall And Lawn in Gaur Green Avenue.Download PDF
- The police verification forms for maids/drivers and the domestic help. Download PDF
- The verification forms for the tenants. Download PDF
- The resident data sheet for tenants. Download PDF
- The form for construction and bringing in the building material.Download PDF
- The form for Club Membership. Download PDF
- Form for Contractor. Download PDF
Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.
Published: 20 Oct 2014 | 9:42 pm
The UP Pollution Control Board will complete a two-stage analysis of air and noise pollution to assess the impact of firecrackers on the environment in Ghaziabad this week.
Published: 20 Oct 2014 | 9:41 pm
The contours of the proposed 'green lung' of Greater Noida have been drawn up.The consultant for the nearly 2,000 acre ecological park on the city's forest land has submitted a shape and design proposal for the project.
Published: 20 Oct 2014 | 9:40 pm
The district administration is all set to take action against erring officials who did not carry out their duties properly and let large-scale illegal construction happen on government land.
Published: 20 Oct 2014 | 9:39 pm
The Ghaziabad fire department said on Monday it has its firefighting force and tenders on the ready to ensure immediate response to accidents during Diwali.
Published: 20 Oct 2014 | 9:38 pm
The two seniormost IPS officers in Noida were apparently too busy to attend a residents' meeting at the office of the Federation of Noida RWAs (FONRWA) in Sector 52 on Sunday.
For queries and comments, write to us at:
|City Control Room||:||2734906|
Mr. D. C. Gupta
Mr. Arivnd Singhal
Mr. Rajesh Bagaria
Mr. Riazuddin Tomar